When you place your order or sign up with us, we appreciate your trust in us. Privacy of your personal information is taken very seriously and we keep your information, order history and any other records private.
We will NEVER misuse your personal information!! Personal information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person. This includes, your name, address, age, sex, date of birth, phone number, etc.
We will also collect some of your sensitive personal information, viz: your bank account details or your credit or debit card details. We use this sensitive personal information only to secure our payment for the Orders that you have placed with us.
No Sharing of Information
* We will never give out your email address or any other details: We do not include you in any mailing lists without your explicit consent. You will not receive a spam mail because of us.
* We will not sell your information to any third parties.
* We will never mail you unwanted information: When you order from us, you get control on what information we send to you. You can choose to keep a separate correspondence email id with us. We will not send you e-mails without your consent: If you do not want it, we will not send you snail mails or even e-mails without your consent. We believe that our product quality and service efficiency would bring repeat business automatically.
* We will maintain security of our systems and information: Your information is safe with us and even our employees cannot access it unless it is needed to service you.
How we use your information
* Your shipping address: This is used to ship your order. You can change it for every order and we will not send anything else to this address except your order itself.
* Your phone number: This is used only for purposes of helping the courier delivery person track you.
* Your credit card information: Your CC/bank account information is used only to process the transaction.
* Your email address: We will not send you e-mails if you request us not to. As a default, we assume your consent to send you e-mails for purposes of:
1. E-mailing you copy of the order
2. E-mailing you the shipping confirmation
3. E-mailing you a short customer satisfaction survey
4. E-mailing you ‘Reminders’ for products you opt to be reminded for
Your billing address: This is required ONLY for purposes of verification of your credit card. We will not send anything to your billing address.
* Every website inevitably collects information. However, we have a comprehensive information gathering policy to maintain your privacy.
* For Visitors (people who look into our store or visit us, but do not register with us) - When you visit our website, we know that someone is visiting us but we do NOT know that it is you. We ONLY count the number of visitors and track which pages/products are of greater interest to visitors. We do NOT gather or use any information about any specific persons who simply visit our site and do not register with us. For Customers (people who have an account with us or register on our site or order with us)
2. You have the right to know what information we have collected about you. You also have the right to change this information. If you would like to contact us about changing some aspect of the information we have for you, please write to us at customer service@firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In order to make changes to your information you will be required to first prove your identity to us. This prevents other individuals from accessing your files.
4. We will not reveal credit card numbers over the telephone. If there is an issue with your credit card we can handle it through your merchant bank (the process is easier than it sounds).
5. Any customer feedback we receive is also held in strict confidence. If we do disclose your feedback about our business or products it will be in a completely anonymous manner.
* Just in case, a transaction is involved in a legal dispute (usually credit card fraud), information might be requested from us in form of a witness summons (legal demand for information or appearance). In such cases, we might be required to furnish requisite information. In case this occurs, our policy is to first contact the customer (through preferred medium chosen by the customer) to inform them of our legal obligations.
* These issues are not common and generally happen in case of credit card frauds. Hence, such information sharing would help in protecting your account and business with us.
Links to other sites
* Our Site may link to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Any such pages will clearly be identifiable in the browser URL and will not carry our logo on the top. We do not take any responsibility for the policies or actions of such websites whatsoever.
* However, such links (except for the one to our payment gateway provider) are NOT required to browse or complete any transaction at our site.
* Our payment gateway provider will have a history of managing millions of secure payment transactions. You may shop with confidence with us and make payments through them
* Our site may have links from advertisers and we take NO responsibility of consequences after being re-directed to their websites.
Merger, Acquisition and Termination of Service
If we merge with, or are acquired by another company, the resulting combined company will use the Personal Information and / or any sensitive personal information you have provided as described in this policy. If we cease operation, your Personal Information and / or sensitive personal information may be transferred to and used by another company that offers similar or related products or services.